- Use an energy-saving power board
- Heat yourself before heating the space around you. Try dressing in warm clothing before turning on your heater.
- Heat and cool your space at the right temperature. Set your heater to 18-20 degrees. Each degree over 20 uses around 10% more energy
- Check you are on the best energy plan
- Heat just your office/workspace and not the whole house
- Track your usage
- Slow cook your dinner while you work. Slow cookers use less energy than a standard oven and also works while you do
- Remember to save your receipts for tax time.
If you have any please please contact North Lakes & Surrounds Electrical management on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 3053 3118